Nurse Educator Grant Eligibility
The Iowa Student Loan Nurse Educator Grant is open to all eligible nursing education students. Applicants are not required to have loans owned or serviced by Iowa Student Loan or to have graduated from an Iowa college or university.
Applicants are eligible for the grant if they meet all* the following requirements:
- Are currently enrolled in a graduate-level nursing program.
- Are teaching classroom or clinical nursing classes at or in partnership with an eligible Iowa college or university.
- Intend to pursue a career as a nurse educator at an Iowa college or university.
- Are not individuals approved for an Iowa Student Loan Nursing Education Loan Forgiveness Award between 2004 and 2010.
- Are not employees — or dependents or spouses of employees — of Iowa Student Loan or Aspire Resources Inc.
* Iowa Student Loan reserves the right to consider special circumstances.
Eligible Educator Employment
Recipients must be teaching at or in partnership with an eligible Iowa college or university nursing program.
|Current Eligible Iowa Colleges and Universities for Educator Employment
|Briar Cliff University
||Mount Mercy University
|Des Moines Area Community College
||North Iowa Area Community College
||Northeast Iowa Community College
|Eastern Iowa Community College
||Northwest Iowa Community College
|Grand View University
||Southeastern Community College
|Hawkeye Community College
||Southwestern Community College
|Indian Hills Community College
||St. Ambrose University
|Iowa Central Community College
||St. Luke's College
|Iowa Lakes Community College
||University of Dubuque
|Iowa Valley Community College
||University of Iowa
|Iowa Wesleyan College
||Upper Iowa University
|Iowa Western Community College
||Western Iowa Tech Community College
||William Penn University
|Kirkwood Community College