The following free resources may help you improve your career opportunities, job skills and income.
- Career Advisor
- Manpower Group
Note: We provide these resources for your information only as an option that may help you successfully repay your student loans. We do not receive any compensation from the companies offering these resources. Other employment organizations may offer similar or more comprehensive services.
Find free online resources at Career Advisor. Register at the site to gain free access to:
- More than 1,000 job boards showing open positions you may be interested in.
- Weekly webinars with Q&A sessions.
- Job search resources like interest assessments, tools, trade publications, information on education and more.
- A comprehensive resume review.
- A library of job search articles, videos and webinars.
- Periodic email updates on available opportunities.
Manpower helps match candidates with full-time, part-time, temporary and permanent positions. All its services are provided free of charge.
||Visit the Job Seekers section of the Manpower website.
- Access a variety of Career Resources articles.
- Search for openings in your area.
- See the types of careers that are most in demand at Manpower.
- Learn about different employment options.
- View webinars and access computer training options.
- Read the answers to frequently asked questions.
||Set up your My Manpower account and profile.
Your profile allows you to:
- Receive emails about available jobs that fit your profile.
- Update your skills, education and work history.
- Select a Manpower branch as your main contact.
- Save job postings to easily apply for online.
- Store your resume and cover letters.
- Track all your Manpower job applications.
- Read the latest career advice.
||Contact your local Manpower office.
Call your local office often to:
- Set up an appointment to see if you qualify for available openings.
- Follow up on positions you apply for through www.manpower.com.
- Develop a relationship with local representatives.