Save time and money by submitting paperwork electronically.
You will need to complete the following steps to access the secure site:
- Read and consent to the electronic communications disclosure.
- Provide identifying information.
- Check your email for a unique URL.
- Upload your document(s).
Note: You may not submit signed applications and credit agreements or the income-driven repayment plan form electronically.
Forms and Documents
You may submit the following forms and documents:
- Auto-debit payment authorization
- Deferment and forbearance requests
- Military orders
- Proof of address or name changes
- Third-party authorizations
- Future payment allocation
- Request for employment verification
- Form W-2
- Private loan self-certification
- Loan application authorization forms (Note: You may not submit signed applications and credit agreements electronically.)