Ways to Pay
Aspire Servicing Center offers several ways to pay your student loan bill.
Auto-debit allows you to make your scheduled monthly student loan payments on time with less hassle. After signing up for the free auto-debit program, we will deduct your payment from your checking or savings account each month.
Complete and mail or fax an Auto-Debit Payment Authorization Form (PDF) to Aspire Servicing Center.
Contact a loan counselor for further details by calling (800) 243-7552.
Things to know before you sign up:
- Watch for a letter confirming that your auto-debit has been set up.
- If your payment due date falls on a holiday or weekend, the payment amount will be withdrawn from your bank account on the following business day.
- Auto-debit is deactivated if three payments are returned for insufficient funds within a 24-month period.
- If you want to stop making automatic payments, notify Aspire Servicing Center at least five business days before your next payment due date.
Monthly Payments by Mail
You can mail your payment and payment stub to:
Aspire Servicing Center
P.O. Box 659701
West Des Moines, IA 50265-0970
Include your account number on your check or money order.
Pay by Phone
We offer a free, automated payment service that you can use to make payments at any time, without the need to speak to a loan counselor.
To Make a Payment by Phone:
(800) 243-7552 toll free
Or: (515) 243-5626 from the Des Moines area
You may pay with your:
- Checking or savings account.
- ATM card (must have PULSE, STAR or NYCE logo, and your bank must participate in an ATM bill pay service).
- MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card.
Request a Payoff Amount
You may prepay all or part of your loan at any time without penalty. A loan payoff amount differs from the outstanding principal balance due to daily interest accrual. To request payoff information, call (800) 243-7552.